- Network Status
- Contact Us
1. As you may know, the Singapore Government made changes to the tax scheme, making GST payable on imported services.
2. As a result, OneHosting Singapore has been required to pay for duties on domain name registrations, transfers and renewals since the 1st January 2020.
3. So far, OneHosting Singapore has been absorbing the costs of such increases for all customers as a gesture of goodwill, in view of the increasingly difficult business operating conditions during the COVID-19 pandemic.
4. However, we will be unable to defer passing on such costs for our customers any longer. This is also in view of the planned increase in the GST fees within 2021-2025.
5. Therefore, all domain prices have been revised upwards to cover the costs of these duties. However, this change will only be made ONCE. This means that, barring any unforeseen circumstances, there will NOT be another increase when the GST rate increases from 7% to 9%.
6. New domain registration, transfer or renewal orders placed prior to 8th May will continue to enjoy the old pricing.
7. If you have any questions about this change, please contact us via e-mail or via a Support Ticket.
8. Thank you.